Majid Al Futtaim, the leading shopping mall, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East and North Africa, is introducing its sixth City Centre mall in the UAE, and twelfth in the region: the new City Centre Me’aisem. The doors of the lifestyle destination are now open, ready to welcome and serve an anticipated four million visitors in its first year and more than 11 surrounding communities.
New City Centre Me’aisem now open and expected to welcome four million visitors in first year
- The AED 275 million investment features more than 53 retail outlets
- Major tenants include Carrefour hypermarket, Magic Planet, City Centre Clinic, Centrepoint, H&M, Sun & Sand Sports, Max, and Patchi
- Some brands will also be making their debut in the UAE like 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria, Cath Kidston and GRK Fresh Greek.
- City Centre Me’aisem offers a line-up of casual dining options and cafes that feature outdoor landscaped seating areas, as well as various service providers including banking, beauty salons, fitness and a mobile operator.
- The new mall will also be home to Majid Al Futtaim’s second City Centre Clinic in Dubai, to address the wellness needs of residents and families living in the surrounding communities. In celebration of its expansion, City Centre Clinic Me’aisem will offer complimentary GP and Pediatric consultations in the first two weeks of opening.
- The opening of the Carrefour Hypermarket is an important milestone for Majid Al Futtaim, as it fulfils a growing demand for high quality, affordable convenience shopping in a fast developing community, bringing its unique product offering to a whole new customer base.
- City Centre Me’aisem is built on 325,000 square feet, comprising of 23,850 square metres of Gross Leasable Area and is spread on a 1-level mall featuring contemporary world-class design, sustainability measures, accessibility and premium finish.
- The community lifestyle destination is built in line with Majid Al Futtaim’s sustainability vision and features a ‘Bionest’ water recycling system, the UAE’s first-ever solar panel lighting solution in its parking area, a reflective roofing membrane that minimizes solar gain, energy-efficient LEED-compliant lights and water saving taps, with more than 83% of all construction elements coming from recycled material.