The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill, located in Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai, is pleased to announce the launch of its Tapas Fridays brunch, a mouth-watering alternative to conventional Dubai brunches. The special menu will be offered to guests every Friday from 12pm – 4pm, with a delicious selection of bite-sized delights, refreshing beverages and live music to entertain guests.
Diners can feast on a wide range of dishes, including an array of cheeses, cold cuts, salads, tostas and dessert. The food will be complemented by unlimited sangria and house beverages. Highlights of the menu include:
Tortilla de Patatas
Traditional Spanish omelette made with potato and onion, served with fragrant tomato sauce
Kenyan Bean Salad
Tossed with seaweed, sesame and calamari
Poached Prawn with Gazpacho
Poached prawn served in a cold tomato and bell pepper shot enhanced with chillico
Roasted Chicken with Lemon Scent
Whole roasted chicken served with a fresh lime butter sauce
Pepita de Ternera
Toasted bread with beef tenderloin, ‘piquillo’ peppers and Manchego cheese
Saffron flavored rice with a medley of Seafood, consisting of prawns, calamari and mussels.
The Tapas Friday Brunch will be offered every Friday from 12pm – 4pm starting 4 March, priced at AED 99 per person.
About Citymax Hotels
Citymax Hotels is part of the hospitality division of Landmark Group, with six hotels located in prime locations in Al Barsha, Business Bay, Bur Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah. The mid-market group of hotels is a much favoured and popular choice offering award-winning hospitality at extraordinary value.
As the largest of the three operational properties, Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historical district and offers 691 contemporary and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout. The hotel features an extensive dining portfolio consisting of a Lavazza coffee shop, City Cafe, Claypot, Sizzling Wok and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill.
Situated next to the Mall of the Emirates, and close to Dubai Metro, Media City and the beautiful Jumeirah Beach, Citymax Hotels Al Barsha attracts a mix of both business and leisure to its 376 rooms. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and has two bars; Maxx Music Bar & Grill and The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill as well as a Lavazza coffee shop and a City Cafe.
Located in close proximity to major shopping, industrial and cultural areas, Citymax Hotels Sharjah has 239 guest rooms and spacious meeting rooms. The hotel features a City Cafe and a Sizzling Wok.
Citymax Hotels Awards
- World Travel Awards 2014 and 2015; Citymax Hotels – Middle East’s Leading Budget Hotel Brand
- Business Destinations Travel Awards 2015; Citymax Hotels Al Barsha – Best Budget Accommodation
- Provider Dubai
- MENA Travel Award 2014; Citymax Hotels – Best Price Value Hotel
- Tatweej Academy for Excellence Awards 2014; Citymax Hotels – Best Budget Hotel
- BBC Good Food Awards 2014; Best Indian Casual Dining – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
- BBC Good Food Award 2014; finalist – Sizzling Wok at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2013; Top 10 – Citymax Hotels Al Barsha
- Ahlan Masala! Awards 2011 and 2014; nomination – Claypot at Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award; Best Bargain Hotel in UAE 2011 – Citymax Hotels Al Barsha