Buzzingtales recently checked out tuc tuc ‘s newly launched festive collection in their Dubai Festival City branch. tuc tuc the Spanish children’s fashion and baby brand, is inspired by the worlds of fantasy and fun in which children live. The collection with its vibrant color will certainly put a sparkle in kids wardrobe. Every season, the design team at tuc tuc seek to weave creativity and originality in each of its collections, paying special attention to the quality of the fabric and materials used.
As part of its Autumn/Winter 2017 range, tuc tuc has launched its Celebration collection, a set of four looks, inspired by the fusion of a multitude of different styles and lush materials which have been brought to life in the many garments and accessories which comprise the collection.
Serenity: A deep blue collection combining different textures and hints of sparkle.
- Fantasy fuzzy coat with brooch and mini-stone inlay.
- Rayon t-shirt with glitter and rhinestone print and voluminous skirt in tulle with a lurex belt.
- Imitation two-piece dress: velvet top with sequins and skirt featuring layers of tulle.
Delice: An elegant collection in a vivid coral colour.
This look includes:
- Rayon t-shirt with appliqué heart in tulle and printed sequin dots.
- Heavy-knit jacket with elbow pads and pockets in lurex.
- Full-bodied voluminous skirt in cheviot with tulle, sequin and velvet lining.
- Cheviot and tulle combo dress with various layers of tulle and velvet detailing.
A Lot of Stars: A collection in silvery-grey and glossy black, featuring lots of sparkle.
This look includes:
- Plush sweater with silver lurex combined with lace.
- Silvery velvet leggings.
- Fuzzy jacket with sewn on sequins in charcoal grey.
- Plush skirt in lurex with printed stars and a layer of tulle.
- Full-bodied plush two-piece with stars and a pleated black skirt with sparkling appliqué dots.
Winter Lace: A Winter celebration collection inspired by snow princesses.
- skirt and combined dress with pleated trim with zipper in radiant fuchsia.
- Heavy-knit dress with warming fuzzy neckline and lower section in ornamental jacquard.
- White fuzzy coat with sequins.
- Flower appliqués with lace and hints of fuchsia.
The Celebration collection is available in-store and online at www.tuctucuae.com. Tuc tuc has two outlets in Dubai, Dubai Festival City Mall and Golden Mile Mall, The Palm Jumeriah.
About tuc tuc:
tuc tuc is a Spanish brand that is a reference point in children’s fashion and baby products whose inspiration arises from the worlds of fantasy and fun in which children live. tuc tuc was established in 1995 by business couple Miguel Cadarso and Marisa Sotés. It has closed 2016 with a revenue of c.€40M and c.300 employees. tuc tuc has currently more than 4,000 multi-brand points-of-sale in more than 45 countries around the world. tuc tuc has two outlets in Dubai, Dubai Festival City Mall and Golden Mile Mall, The Palm Jumeriah. Tuc tuc collections are available online at www.tuctucuae.com and delivery is available across the UAE. For more information visit www.tuctucuae.com | Join us on facebook | Follow us on Instagram